The Sacred Heart Institute
In June 1828 in the complex of the Trinity Dei Monti a French school opened (where the teaching was doing in French.) From 1833, a free elementary school in Italian open its gate to the girls from the neighbourhood.
The History of Europe and Italy has played a substantial role in the evolution of this school, but the original purpose has stayed the test of time: to spread knowledge of the French language and French culture.
Always aware of the international culture, the school is specialized in international studies. Students do have the choice to take the French or the Italian baccalauréat/diploma.