Welcome to Trinità dei Monti !
The church and convent of Trinità dei Monti have been entrusted to the Emmanuel Community since 2016. The Community organises various moments of prayer (except during holidays) :
- Daily Mass :
- In French on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6.30 p.m.; on Sundays at 9.30 a.m.
- In Italian on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 6.30 pm; on Sundays at 11 am.
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament : Monday to Thursday from 5.15pm to 6.15pm; on weekends from 6pm to 7pm.
- A prayer vigil, the “Serata“: praise, adoration and confessions, every Wednesday evening at 7.15 pm.
- The Rorate Caeli mass during Advent, the Way of the Cross during Lent, an Easter Triduum retreat…
The members of the Emmanuel Community in Rome pray personally for your intentions, send them to us!
Saint Joseph Guest House
Stay in a haven of peace, right in the centre of Rome, with a breathtaking view of the Eternal City.
In the convent are hidden artistic, scientific and spiritual wonders, inherited from the Minims and the Ladies of the Sacred Heart. In the silence and peace of the convent, come and discover the unusual treasures hidden within these walls. The guided tours are carried out by art historians, licensed guides from the Lazio Region, who know the convent and its history from top to bottom.
The community in mission
By an agreement dated 25 July 2016 between the French state and the Holy See, the domain of Trinità dei Monti was entrusted to the Emmanuel Community. To ensure this mission, about twenty members of the Community, from all states of life – lay people (married couples, single men and women, young people), priests and lay people consecrated to celibacy – have joined Trinità dei Monti.